Thinking of Buying? Here are some things to do before you fall in love with your dream home. First, call me. I am a certified First Time Buyer Specialist and love to work with buyers.
- Understand your financial condition
- Understand how much home you can afford before you begin your home search
- Strengthen your purchasing power when making your offer
This puts you in a better negotiation position by letting the seller know that financing is not in question and makes your offer more compelling.
You will need to be prepared with certain documents to give your lender.
- Current pay stubs
- W-2's or 1099's, usually for the past two years
- Tax returns, usually for the past two years
- Bank statements
- Investments/brokerage firm statements
- Net worth of businesses owned (if applicable)
- Credit card statements
- Loan statements
- Alimony/child support payments (if applicable)
Visit my Community page to research some of the local neighborhoods.
NOW WE ARE WORKING! I will help you determine your home preferences, find your home, determine and negotiate your offer, walk you through the inspection and disclosure process and GET THE DEAL DONE!
BLOG Posts for Buyers: